bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size

bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size
the holy Ghost Jesus entered my body like a body my exact size coming inside of me, which is the born again experience in ACTS 2:38, where the command, was, to, repent, and be baptised, in the name of Jesus Christ, and being filled with the, Holy Ghost with, the evidence of speaking in other tongues, which Jesus inside me moves my mouth and speaks this himself using my mouth and my voicebox, like me coming inside you and having the ability to use your body whenever I want! the worlds only holy ghost filled man is bob hickman

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

arabic christians church, muslim christian church, allah for Jesus christ

looking good-vision received 11-30-2010-in this vision I saw the wonderful ministering spirit hollie showed, and he had brown hair and wore white garments.

(47)bankrupt-I was praying and asking Jesus about the pastor's buisness, and I saw the pastor in 3 visions and he said, "bankrupt". In another vision, I saw him, and he said, "were closed", and in another, I saw him, and he said, "we shall".

(48)dumitru duduman-vision recieved 1-16-2004-the day earlier, I was reading out of Dumitru Duduman book, "thru the fire without burning" to this pastor. I was showing him that Jesus showed someone else what He showed me, just in a way more dramatic way. I saw the pastor who I was reading to in a vision, and he said, "are you following that one person". The answer is, no, I am not following Dumitru Duduman, but, I am following the one who Dumitru Duduman followed, and that is Jesus Christ.

(49)witch-vision recieved 1-16-2004-in this vision, I saw this pastor, and he said, "i'm a witch".(if you have the wrong spirit, that wrong spirit is going to promote himself thru you.
(50)thanks for telling me-vision recieved 1-16-2004-in this vision, I saw a man, and he said, "thanks for telling me".
(51)you made me nervous-vision recieved 1-16-2004-in this vision, I saw this man I gave a warning to, and he said, 'you made me nervous".
(50)leave me alone-visions recieved in 2004-in these two visions, I saw two woman, one being my sister, and they both said the same thing, "leave me alone".
(51)bill returns?-vision recieved 1-17-2004-in this vision, I saw a man who has retired sitting at the desk where he used to work at again. Will he come back to the library?.(fullfilled)
(52)transaxle boot needs replacec-visions recieved 1-17-2004-in these visions, I kept seeing my cars tranaxle boot. ONe is craked and one on another car is about worn out.
(53)arms race-vision recieved 1-18-2004-in this vision, I saw president Putin, and he said, "arms race". In the next vision, I saw Putin, and he said, "weapons". I was seeking Jesus why, then I saw president Bush in a vision, and I heard these words, "mad dog".
(54)you'll have to get a job-vision recieved 1-18-2004-in this vision, I saw this woman, and she said, "you'll have to get a job".
(55)hate-visions recieved 1-19-2004-in the first vision, I saw this man, and he said, "I hate you", and in the second one, I saw him, and he said, "I hate you already".
(56)John Kerry-vision recieved 1-20-2004-I asked Jesus who was going to win the Iowa democratic caucus, and in a vision, I saw John Kerry, and heard his name.(fullfilled)
(57)$1.75-vision recieved 1-20-2004-in this vision, I saw a gas sign, and the price was $1.75 per gallon.(fullfilled 11-15-2004)
(58)celine dion-vision recieved 1-21-2004-in this vision, I am at church, and celine dion, and another girl is singing. She sings so beautifully. There was a girl with me, and I asked her what she was going to do after the service, and she said, "I'm going to workout". Celine was singing a song I never heard before. The chorus went something like, "He is better than I'll ever be". Finally, Celine approached or was approached by who ever is in charge, and it is not Celine anymore, but, this black girl who is obviously sick. The woman in charge wanted to make her go to the nurse, and the black woman kept claiming to be alright.(don't ever stop the Spirit of God at a service. You have to serve Jesus sick or well. He can annoint anybodyies voice and make it beautiful)
(59)don't tell me-vision recieved 1-21-2004-in this vision, I saw a woman, and she said, "don't tell me. The other day while in a gas station, while getting coffee, I saw the girl who was working counter in a vision, and she said, "don't warn me". I did, and it did not go well. I should have obeyed the vision from Jesus.
(60)re-visiting an apostolic church-in this vision recieved 1-22-2004, I revisited an apostolic church. One thing that was in my heart to do was to apologize to the pastor if I wronged him in any way, which I don't feel I did. There was singing going on. I remember getting up and leaving, because I did not feel Jesus there, or that He was in anything, but, I went back to my seat and sat down again and another girl was singing, and some people were shouting. Finally the pastor comes out, and he sat down, and said and called my name and it was like he greeeted me. It was like he was glad to see me
(61)shave-vision recieved 1-22-2004-in this vision, Jesus remeinded me to shave.
(62)don't backslide-vision recieved 1-23-2004-in this vision, Jesus showed me or reminded me what is was like, and would be like again if I backslid. If you backslide, at best all you have to look forward to is what you used to be.
(63)glory of God?-vision recieved in January of 2004-after praying for a long time, it looked smokey. Was this the glory of God?
(64)don being taken-vision recieved 2-24-2004-in this vision, Jesus showed me that a nieghbor is dying.
(64)tomorrow-recieved 2-24-2004-I heard this singing, and it sounded like ZZ TOP lead singer singing, "tomorrow I will have the answer for somebody".
(65)cut off-visions recieved 2-24-2004-in a vision, I saw a man, and he said, "He cut me off". I was asking Jesus to confirm if it was some one, and I saw him again in another vision, and he let me know it was.
(66)stalling-vision recieved 3-23-2004-in this vision, I saw a page that had many words on it, and I could only make out one word, and it was exactly what I was doing, "STALLING".
(67)dont tell me-visions recieved 3-23-2004-in one vision, I saw a man who said, "don't tell me that", and in the other I saw him again, and he said, "your right".
(68)how much-vision recieved 3-24-2004-in this vision, I saw this man, and he said, "how much do you want?"
(69)not liked-vision recieved 3-29-2004-in this vision, I saw this woman, and she said, "I don't like You".
(70)guestbooks-vision recieved 3-29-2004-in this vision, I saw a guestbook entry form, so I will keep signing.
(71) cut off-vision recieved 3-29-2004-I was writing to a person about how King Solomom was cut off when he wrote a passage in ECCLESIATES, and he wrote me back and told me he believed Solomon got allright at the end. I was walking and thinking something like, "cut off is cut off", and I saw this pastor in a vision, and he said, 'thats right".
(72)offended-vision received 3-30-2004-in this vision, I saw this pastor and he said, "that offended".
(73)invited-vision recieved 3-30-2004-in these two visions, I saw this pastor, and he said, "your invited".
(74)sign chinese guestbooks-vision reiceved 3-31-2004-in this vision, I saw a chinese guestbook, so I will sign them.

9 comments:

apostolic oness, saved by God said...

visions received 6-8-2010-thats it, said, hollie, showed, its uh ship, white, turned into, the, r.m.s. britannic, it struck enemy mine, hollie, said, sunk, its, still there, showed, hand, but, rusting,

the gospel carrier said...

visions received 6-8-2010-that was hollie playing the harp, said, hollie, and Jesus, appears, and rubs, chin, laughs, but, is, hurt, put it under, said, hollie, dont steal it, hollie said, showed, the God spoke, thats Jesus, whispering, call it ministry of dreams, dont alter it, said, hollie, like, showed, rubbed chin, the Ministry of Dreams, bobby, its enemies, said, hollie, that, take it, steal, hollie said,

Jesus persecutes me like this and its worse said...

received 6-8-2010-you can not stand unless I let you and I wont let you cause I can not tolerate people, saith the Lord, who are exalted in revelations, its cause I torture, tease, said Jesus, to hurt, laugh at their calamity, caress, penus with electricy, charm and then betray, laugh at their, boils, on thier faces, mock them, hate, cause them to loose teeth, make facial muscles, tithen, at moment, they wink, ruin, their appearances, laugh at them, I cause them to hate me to make them angry and run from me, to, sin, and when I laugh enough, I bring them back and do it all over again, till they become ROMANS 1, like JOB, I will do it to you, I saved to ruin and destroy, saith the Lord,

the Holy Ghost death threat said...

visions received 6-8-2010-I will not let you live and know me, said, Jesus, its cause I lie, God said, and destroy, charm him, then, ruin, to, embarras, and mock, saith the King, who AM I, said, Jesus, I have your own breathe in my hands, and own hell,

Jesus promises to drive me to suicide and does by torturing and I am perfect God told me said...

recieved 6-8-2010-bob I am not going to leave you alone, untill you leave, die fasting, saith the Lord, or perish, living, for me, torturing and betraying you, what can you do about it, if you backslide, then all with mock, and I will laugh, myself, saith God, keep telling on me, to mock me for torturing you, but I will drive you to suicide like all my chosen, saith God, I dont care about anybody, but, my own happiness, said, the Lord,

Jesus raises up people against 2 laugh said...

received 6-8-2010-bob I am telling people to come against you, saith the King to laugh, like my chosen, JOB, whom I made an example of, and he was perfect,

pentecostal vision, apostolic church said...

hollie rides the harley-vision received 8-6-2010-in this vision I saw hollie like a white angel sitting on a harley davidson motorcycle, and in another vision while at, Christ temple apostolic faith assemblies, in indianapolis, which is the first, pentecostal assembles of the world, church, I saw hollie like out of the drum cymbol and while posting I saw hollie coming out of the drum cymbol.

Anonymous said...

i love it! the dust mites are coming to finish off your crazy frenetic brain. sounds like you have lots of hate and smite in your heart for a man of god. is your god as furious as you are?
adjust your tin foil hat, i think your signals are getting mixed.

hickman said...

greetigs in the name of Jesus