bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size

bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size
the holy Ghost Jesus entered my body like a body my exact size coming inside of me, which is the born again experience in ACTS 2:38, where the command, was, to, repent, and be baptised, in the name of Jesus Christ, and being filled with the, Holy Ghost with, the evidence of speaking in other tongues, which Jesus inside me moves my mouth and speaks this himself using my mouth and my voicebox, like me coming inside you and having the ability to use your body whenever I want! the worlds only holy ghost filled man is bob hickman

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hollie is bobs favorite

(1)no-vision recieved 12-29-2003-I asked Jesus if He wanted me to spam someone who e-mail's me, and in a vision, I saw a man, and He shook His head, "no".
(2)when you coming-vision recieved 12-30-2003-in this vision, I saw this pastor, and he said, "when you coming".
(3)he cut me off-vision recieved 12-30-2003-in this vision, I saw this man, and he said, "He cut me off".
(4)why didn't you tell me-vision recieved 12-30-2003-in this vision, I saw this man, and he said, "why didn't you tell me".(I did)
(5)tell us-vision recieved 12-30-2003-in this vision I saw somebody, and she said, "tell us".(thats my calling, to "warn people".
(6)warn people-vision recieved 1-1-2004-while driving, I saw a man, whom I had just warned, and he said, "thanks for telling me".
(7)why did you sell-vision received about 11-2004-I signed a message board, and I later had a vision and saw the message board, and I heard dumitru duduman's voice, and he said, "why did you sell". I may have seen dumitru. I think my guestbook, guestmap, messageboard, ffa page, signing days may be over. I believe Jesus has showed me to stop, and I have for now, and maybe forever. It was a priviledge to witness to people all over the world that way.

1 comment:

the visions of end time prophetic ministry said...

Jesus kills all day long-vision received 5-23-2010-in this vision I saw the face of a happy Jesus and he had brown hair, and he said, "let me ABASE YOU".