bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size

bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size
the holy Ghost Jesus entered my body like a body my exact size coming inside of me, which is the born again experience in ACTS 2:38, where the command, was, to, repent, and be baptised, in the name of Jesus Christ, and being filled with the, Holy Ghost with, the evidence of speaking in other tongues, which Jesus inside me moves my mouth and speaks this himself using my mouth and my voicebox, like me coming inside you and having the ability to use your body whenever I want! the worlds only holy ghost filled man is bob hickman

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

visions and decisions, pentecostal and apostolic

(265)revelation information in this site-visions received 1-8-2005-in this vision, I saw some words and it seems like two I remember were "public information". In another vision, I saw me writing down the word "information".
(266)cursed God-vision received 1-8-2005-in this vision, I saw an old girl friend and she cursed God. In another vision, I believe It was her and she said something like, "I've got a website".
(267)america's military is being drained-vision received 1-8-2005-in two visions I saw president bush and he said, "military" and I asked about the military and I saw bush again and he said, "were drained".
(268)service for Jesus-vision received 1-8-2005-in this vision, I saw the word "service". It may have referred to church service.
(269)repent is the message-vision received 1-8-2005-in this vision, I saw a car and there were like two signs attached to maybe the cars bumper on like wooden poles and one of the signs had the word "repent" on it. There may have been more words on it.

No comments: