bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size

bob hickman is the man Jesus entered like body perfect size
the holy Ghost Jesus entered my body like a body my exact size coming inside of me, which is the born again experience in ACTS 2:38, where the command, was, to, repent, and be baptised, in the name of Jesus Christ, and being filled with the, Holy Ghost with, the evidence of speaking in other tongues, which Jesus inside me moves my mouth and speaks this himself using my mouth and my voicebox, like me coming inside you and having the ability to use your body whenever I want! the worlds only holy ghost filled man is bob hickman

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

all the world is the Jesus christ play ground, the earth is part of Gods body

like a ghost body, the same size as my body, god the holy ghost came into my body, and showed me non stop visions: bob, God said, he is tired, cap this, God said, that's bob taking bath, and, bob in bathtub, do now, tomorrow will come quick, and you will be tired, its swift transport, hollie said, they will road test you, and decide to put, you with, yourself, cause you are ready now, I the Lord will give you a job and send you out, to, come back home, every night, you want that vision, it was him, he showed, use capital God, its for God, shoved over, J, for Jesus, use, hollie said, and I stamp, she said, showed, its beast, pope, hes on the black horse, its, hollie said, I am God, pope, put it under, that, hollie said, saw Russia shaking, bob its you, you are causing, hollie stamps, great falling away, now all of your websites, are getting hits, that's, he saw, hits going out into the world, its the message, God came into my body like a body, perfect size, bob its reaching people, quick, that's world shaking, and people trembling and not knowing what to do, saith God,

No comments: